Friday, September 18, 2009

But Is It Really?

 
Posted by Picasa
Ever wonder if that cup of decaf you just ordered at your local diner -- was really decaf? Or, just the same old cup of over-caffeinated java they serve everybody?

Well, no matter what some of us may think, you can’t tell by looking, or even tasting. And studies have shown that up to 30% of decaf coffees ordered at coffee houses and restaurants contain unacceptably high levels of caffeine, or aren't really decaf at all.

But now the good folks over at Spoon Sisters have stepped in with these nifty little tester strips, that will help you determine whether your coffee or tea is really decaf.

Just drop in a strip, and find out whether you've been truly decaffed -- or totally put on caffeine overload.

And only $9.95 for a pack of 20 strips. Love it!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynn Sinclair said...

I love this! I never order coffee in the evening because I just can't take the chance (I value my sleep far too much).