Friday, April 04, 2008

Book On The Cutting Edge

Photobucket
That Shakespeare, what a cut up.

Okay, maybe not old Will himself, but it does hold true for this classic cutting board.

The "Romeo & Julienne" is crafted from beechwood and styled like -- yep, you guessed it -- a book. Right down to the nifty title on its spine. So chop on it, dice on it, and by all means, julienne on it. Then wash it, and pop it on the shelf with your cookbooks. Now, tell me... is that not the coolest little "chopping" creation, or what?

Designed by Atypyk, this book-like chopping board is sized at 6" x 9.5” as well as being the perfect gift for the Shakespeare admirer in all of us.

And if that's not enough, check out the favorable "book" reviews on the Perpetual Kid site:

"'Tis better to have chopped and tossed than never to have chopped at all."

"Sharp witted and cutting edge"

"A true slice-of-life adventure."

"I laughed, I cried, I diced."


And of course, throwing in just a few of my own:

"To chop or not to chop...what's your question??"

"All's well that chops well."

"'Tis truly my salad days."

"I laughed, I cried, I hacked, I shredded...."

Oh, well, in any case, I know old Will would be proud.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn Sinclair said...

Fun and unusual -- it would make a great gift.