Friday, April 11, 2008

Book Deal... For Not Eating Out

Photobucket
They're called blooks which I guess would be the best possible way to fuse the words "blog" and "book" together. (You know, sort of like that whole "Brangelina" thing, i.e., Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, or, um...oh, well, I'm sure you get the picture.)

Anyway, Cathy Erway, author of Not Eating Out In New York, a blog devoted to shunning restaurant brunches in favor of cooking your own food in New York City, is the latest food blogger to score a blog-turned-book deal, aptly titled Not Eating Out In New York.

By far, Erway is one of my favorite food bloggers, due to my love for her Reason Of The Month For NOT Eating Out.

Clearly, for me, Because You Can Salt To Your Own Taste, was one of her most memorable.

Way to go, Cath! Much success and can't wait for the book to be released.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn Sinclair said...

I'm all for not eating out -- I just wish I could figure out how to eat in while having someone else cook the meal.