Friday, December 22, 2006

Chests and Nuts Roasting...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...on an open fire,
Al Davis nipping at your toes
Tom Walsh being strung up by the choir
And fans dressed up like Raider-Shmoes...


I've got to hand it to my good friend Ivette Ricco and the inimitable Femmefan website for giving me my biggest holiday chuckle -- to date. Needless to say, I totally love this site, and the gracious lady who runs it (yes... I've also contributed an article or two there in the past).

So given that there's bound to be a "sports fan" in all of us -- even though perhaps some of us don’t always care to admit it (really, you'd be surpised at...well, never mind), I highly recommend this latest issue filled with the usual contributed "tailgater" recipes on the Food Bowl page, and lots of other holiday stuff. You can also check out the rest of her "Chest-nuts" poem here.

Have A Holly, Jolly Christmas, One And All!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Georgie! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year! d:)