Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Time On The Move

With only so many hours in a day (don't you just love that dusty old expression which really means: "Jeez, what in crap's name have I been doing all this time, to prevent this, that, and the other thing -- from ever getting done??") it looks as if I'll be taking a short hiatus here to get a few projects wrapped and completed once and for all.

So I'll see you back here soon. But before I go, and speaking of "Time,"(okay, just call it a cheesy segue if you must) I'd just like to mention the recent sale at Time Warner Books, and hope that it will also mean some new and exciting imprint houses... for agents to submit our manuscript and proposal gems. (One can only hope.)

In any event, read more here

Catch you guys later. Peace.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hurry back, Georgie!!

:-)