Monday, August 29, 2005

Be Back Soon

As writing/editing/deadline woes mount, I've decided to take a short break and simply...FOCUS. Clearly, as you already know, these things neither write nor do themselves, therefore, it's pedal-to-the-metal, butt-to-the-chair, and any other cliche that seems appropriate in order to get it all done.

And while I'm gone, I'll be doing lots of listening to a fantastic new CD called Amici Defined. Ever heard of an opera "band" ? Well, this is it, and far from being the oxymoron it appears, this is a group of formally trained classical voices that have come together to put forth a "contemporary" sound like no other I've heard. So do give them a listen, and I'm sure you'll be equally as surprised -- as well as glad you did.


Catch up with you again here soon. Peace.

3 comments:

Debra Young said...

Like the idea of that. Think I'm going to check them out. Happy writing...d:)

Lara said...

Best of luck with your "focusing." I hope you get lots accomplished!
(I'm trying to do the same but I have to read blogs once in a while!)
;-)

Ann said...

Good luck! And hurry back!